Live at one university but enjoy the facilities of two.
Both institutions have a wide range of accommodation types. Your eligibility to apply for accommodation at your preferred ‘host’ site will depend on the eligibility criteria below.
To be eligible to apply for accommodation you must:
- have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the Batchelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery degree
- have firmly accepted your offer from Harper & Keele Veterinary School on UCAS
You will be unable to apply for accommodation if Harper & Keele Veterinary School is selected as your insurance choice.
Applying for accommodation
- Shortly after you accept your course offer on UCAS we will send you an invite (via email) to apply for your accommodation online – we'll let you know when this is available
- Information, including application step-by-step guide, will be sent to eligible students
- We encourage applicants to select preferences at BOTH host sites
- Your accommodation applications are not shared with Admissions and will not affect your host institution allocation
- The application process takes a couple of minutes